Thursday, October 23, 2014

A day at the museum

Our baby Boden is 18 months old. I'm not sure where the time went and where our little [quiet] baby boy is. The days are long but, damn, are the years short.

I took B to the Portland Children's museum for some fun on his half birthday. He loved the museum and exploring one of our favorite little cities! Auntie Kiki joined us and I give her credit for all of the photos in this post.

 

I also attempted our traditional monthly photo to document 18 months and it was a struggle to say the least.

18 months
Just six short months ago!

 

We are weathering the October Nor'easter right now with the wind and the rain. I'm waiting for nap time to be over so we can throw on the rain boots and jackets and go terrorize some puddles!!

 

-Nicole

 

No comments:

Post a Comment